Our Client requires Piping foremen to supervise offshore & onshore teams for routine non-routine and modification works. Valves pumps maintenance hydro testing. If needed should replace the Supervisor for short periods. Autonomous team leader and organizational skills. Ensure quality and speed of work - delays will result in a loss of production. Training of national workers and foremen. Assist to developing work pack quantities and planning fabrications. For offshore the candidate will be an Offshore Foreman coordinating the works and the team relates to the Supervisor and responsible for the performance of their team. During Supervisor absence they can replace him for short periods. In the middle term they can replace the Supervisor.
• Must have good English.
• Advanced French language skills would be an advantage.
• Portuguese would be a bonus.
• 10 years in total in Maintenance.
• Must have recent experience as Piping Foreman within the oil/gas industry.
• Is a works foreman with around 15 years field construction experience mostly offshore with an Operator ie Exxon and BP.
• Knowledge of engineering documentation and customer codes and standards.
Rate: Negotiable please do quote what onshore and offshore rate you would be looking for when applying. This client will pay a higher rate for offshore
Duration: 3 years renewable
We are instructed to only submit to our Client candidates whose qualifications and experience match clients specification and are able to work within the EU/UK.
Our Client a Major Oil and Gas design and construction contractor is seeking Piping Foremen to join their project based in Angola.