Contract Start Date: Immediate pending work visa
Inspection of Subsea Umbilical Riser Flowline SURF equipment Coatings and Insulation in support of offshore subsea tie-back to existing FPSO. Working Onshore on rotation with possible Offshore rotational work in later stages of the project.
Previous experience working with SURF equipment is a must.
West Africa experience preferred.
Candidates must have previous experience with SURF equipment
fabrication coating materials and coating application processes.
Experience with installation of Novolastic and Contratherm insulation
materials is preferred.
Holders of current or previous Angolan Work Visas is a plus.
Coordination with the Contractors QA/QC team related to coating application Performing assessments & quality audits as requested by the Quality Coordinator or In-Country Fabrication Manager.
GENERAL QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
· High School education and 10-15 years Construction experience
· NACE Level 2 coating certification; or equivalent
· ISO 9001: 2000 Auditor / Lead Auditor preferred
Specific Qualifications and Experience
· 5 years minimum recent experience in coating inspection discipline.
· 3 years minimum experience in fabrication / coating / insulation of SURF Equipment Competencies below
· Evidence of training in coating inspection is required.
· Current NACE coating certification or equivalent preferred.
Riser/Flowline Fabrication Competency Skills
• Single Hybrid Riser SHR components / materials /specifications
• Riser/flowline cathodic protection requirements and coatings
• FLET/PLET components / materials / insulation
• Buoyancy tank & tank valve components / materials / coatings
• Deepwater system corrosion protection / coatings /application
EPC 4 Subsea Core Competency Skills
Familiarity with -
• Well Jumper fabrication / coatings / cathodic protection
• Subsea Tree insulation materials / coating requirements
• Manifold insulation materials / handling / coating
• Subsea Choke coating requirements