$900 to $1000 per day
29 Feb 2012
11 Apr 2012
Our Client, a major Oil & Gas operator in Asia, is looking for 2 OIMs for their offshore platforms in Vietnam.
- Deploy HSE and management systems for offshore operations.
- Prepare annual work program and budget for offshore operations.
- Ensure the latest procedure in the Facility Management System is implemented and maintained on board.
- Non-compliance with the HSE and FMS is identified and addressed.
- Motivate and ensure participation of employees and contractors in the management of safety.
- Appraisals of all personnel are conducted on a regular basis, training needs and requirements are analyzed and coordinated with training coordinator to fulfill.
- Lines of reporting and communications on board are adhered to; any changes in the on board organization are reflected in a revised organization plan.
- Co-operation between all departments and personnel on the Facility.
- Manage the development of the facilitys annual production and maintenance plans.
- Work closely with FSO contractor and Drilling contractor to achieve production and HSE goals
- Relevant educational qualifications with OIM legislation certificate.
- At least 15 years experience in an offshore oil and gas industry, at least 5 years of which should be in a OIM role.
- Must have significant experience working as an OIM on board platforms
- Experienced with safety management systems and certified in Management of Major Emergencies.
- Candidates with experience working Offshore Vietnam will be highly regarded.