Brief Posting Description
We are currently sourcing a Pipeline Design Supervisor - (Offshore) to join our team in Saudi Arabia.
• Assure consistency and quality in the Design / Drafting Drawing Package. Also play a primary role in coordinating, facilitating and defining of the project scope of work, schedule, and budget as relates to Design / Drafting requirements.
• Have experience in the oil / gas, hydrocarbon, refinery, offshore, or infrastructure industries and have engineering design experience on large to mega projects
• Coordinate design management with Engineering Discipline Lead Engineers
• Responsible for preparing and review of calculations, design drawings, and other information
• Support construction and procurement with preparation of drawings and material take-offs.
• Review as-built drawings and assist with collection of design information required by construction and procurement
• Must have thorough knowledge of engineering practices, design details, international codes and standards, procedures, and specifications
• Facilitate and coordinate the defining of the Scope of Work at the beginning of the Project. Review proposal documents and reconcile project scope with MHDP Project Team and Client.
• Assure deliverables list reflects project scope of work and Client / fabricator requirements for construction and installation.
• Support project in assuring the Budget reflects project scope of work and deliverables.
• Support project in defining Schedule requirements that satisfy the Client and Fabricator and installation Contractor needs.
• Support project in assuring Manpower Loading supports project schedule and scope of work requirements.
• Work with Design Manager and project to assure appropriate personnel are assigned to their project.
• Work with Project Management and Project Controls to assure trends and/or change orders are identified and man-hours and schedule impact is estimated / coordinated throughout project team and documented per Mustang and/or Client procedures.
• Work with the Project Management team and Client at the beginning of the project.
• Assure Project reporting format adheres to Mustang and Client standards and procedures.
• Ensure interdiscipline coordination for Project Design / Drafting Team.
• Ensure coordination between Design / Drafting and remaining Project Team.
• Ensure coordination between Design / Drafting Team and Client.
• Ensure coordination between Design / Drafting Team and Fabrication / Installation Contractor.
BS Mechanical Engineering Degree
The Company embraces diversity in our workforce, ensuring we have a workforce that provides us with a wide range of skills, ideas and energy. Embracing diversity means the Company will acknowledge, understand and appreciate the differences between individuals in developing a workplace that develops, benefits and enhances their value.
Selection for employment, promotion or any other benefit will be made on the basis of merit, ability and suitability.
How To Apply
Please quote job reference IRC ****** in all correspondence relating to this position.
To be considered, please follow the prompts within the system applications via email will not be considered.
If you do not meet the requirements for this position as specified at screening stage, you will receive a notification via email. We would like to thank you for your application and interest in Wood Group.
To learn more about Wood Group by receiving regular news updates, follow us on LinkedIn or Facebook