Amec Foster Wheeler is currently recruiting for a Offshore Superintendent with extensive experience in the oil and gas petrochemical industry.
Offshore Construction Superintendents should be multi disciplines who have extensive experience in managing large scale offshore construction projects in the oil and gas industry.
Superintendent is ultimately responsible for upholding, safeguarding, and enforcing AmecFW Client Saudi Armco's interests. These interests cover all areas of safety, technical installation, and commercial matters. It is also the duty of the superintendent to provide the contractor assistance with procedural matters and questions concerning execution when needed. You will be called upon to render judgments that will have both commercial and technical ramifications. In order to achieve you must have a complete familiarity with all project documentation, including:
- Loss Prevention
- Project Scope of Work
- Project Contract
- IFC drawings
- Saudi Aramco Standards
- DE Specifications
- Saudi Aramco Basic Requirements for Marine Equip
- Maintain a safe work environment
- Maintain DPRs
- Interface with Project Engineers and General Superintendent
- Review all MTOs to verify acceptability
- Ensure all installations adhere to Project Specifications and IFC Drawings
- Inform the General Superintendent of time to schedule for walk-through
- Maintain construction schedule
- Avoid and account for all cost over runs
- Inform the General Superintendent about any deviations or changes that may occur or be required
- Provide supporting documents for MCC approval
- Provide supporting documents for force account
Skills / Qualifications
- Minimum of 10 years experience working as a Field Engineer on offshore top sides for hook-up and commissioning wellhead platform and GOSP's.
- Minimum 5 years experience working for a major offshore marine construction contractor with Aramco or GCC Major companies.
- Oil & Gas Experience.
- Minimum Degree or equivalent Engineering Degree preferably Mechanical