Our client, is currently looking for a “Mechanical Supervisor Offshore” for its Project willing to work under the following conditions:
Terms and Conditions
Job Title: Mechanical Supervisor Offshore
Industry: Oil and Gas
Location, City/Country: Offshore, Qatar
Languages Required: English
Status: 6 months, Rotation 4*4
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Suitable engineering qualification (Engineering Degree preferred) with 5-10 years engineering experience in the oil and gas industry, including offshore/site experience
- Detailed knowledge of legislation/regulations relevant to its discipline
- Significant knowledge of offshore plant and equipment and maintenance systems in its discipline
- Recognised level of Company expertise in mechanical activities management offshore
- Excellent communication (English) and negotiation-skills
- Good knowledge of maintenance and inspection management tools (SAP)
All activities described below apply to the relevant discipline
- Review and get familiar with existing procedures, standing instructions, technical documentation.
- Review the downgraded situations register from MOQ ORM database in order to be ready for giving feedback on the compensatory measures implemented offshore.
- Review specific documents and procedures in its discipline giving the operating philosophy in its domain. He will have to ensure the operations offshore are in line with what is described in the MOQ documents
- Review MOQ PTW system and workflow, particularly for the mechanical isolations, NOC proposed modifications. Confirm the necessary changes to be introduced before/after EPSA expiry.
- Contribute to the review and update of the isolation procedure, long term isolation procedure, and the corresponding registers in its discipline.
- To better understand site organization with early feedback from a Discipline Supervisor having the experience of the organization of sites and culture.
- To be prepared for the potential takeover of the supervisor role at EPSA expiry.
- Gradually learn from MOQ practices how
- In conjunction with schedule or emergent priorities, work preparation processes are actually implemented to enable efficient daily plan delivery, how work is executed and reported.
- Supervisor manage performance of services and teams
- The HSE is taken in account in daily operations
- Assess how the different parties understand their responsibilities in relation to their role as Authority in their displine.
- Review (and get familiar with) actual implementation of platform Standing Instructions, Operations Procedures and Guidelines to ensure process safety, personal safety and plant integrity is maintained.
- Assess the level of quality of the PM plans in its discipline, associated works instructions, accuracy of hours estimates, material attachments identify the improvements which shall be reported to NOC onshore support.
- Assess the level of quality and completeness of technical documentation, the updating status, the level of usage by the offshore teams
- From its discipline domain of experience, identify new opportunities that will enable maximum production and injection output after EPSA expiry. Liaise with the transition team onshore to confirm assumptions taken for SORs, work packs, …
- Preparation of future operations
- Participate to pre-SIMOPS visits and develop action plan supporting the onshore transition team to ensure readiness of drilling SIMOPS activities shortly after EPSA expiry.
- Participate in shutdown and campaign preparation by reviewing the impact in offshore operations of the work list prepared onshore for its discipline.
Target role as a secondee in NOC after commencement date
- Discipline Supervisor, reporting to the OTL.
- Offshore discipline supervisor spends most of the time on the facilities, together with its team to maintain safe and efficient work at all time. He is visibly supporting and participating in:
- Preparation, planning and execution of Interventions, by his team or himself depending on criticality
- Ensure adherence to Control of Work principles
- HSE auditing
- Normalizing the questioning approach and illustrating the use of the STOP CARD
- Ensure proper coordination of the works and the logistics, collect feedback to optimize works at D+1, D+2.
- Accommodate and integrate delivery of campaign activities through interface with campaign delivery team.
- Ensure routine technical reports are feeding the CMMS and relevant information is given to asset performance management process (PI’s / KPI’s).
- Drive an Incident Free environment through establishing and maintaining a strong safety culture (staff & contract) by visibly supporting and participating in: the job’ triggers.
- Member of the Platform Emergency Response Team as per duty roster
- Provide the OTL with regular reports with analysis and comment on performance, opportunities and threats; improving accuracy of its discipline maintenance activity.
- Maintain collaborative working relationships between discipline teams and OOC resources.
- Manage, define, prioritize and execute activity plans, ensuring that they reflect core business priorities.
- Set performance targets in line with NOC policies and guidelines; ensure successful execution.
- Coordinate and integrate its discipline activities to efficiently deliver site, asset and company business objectives.
- Ensure consistent operations through effective handover processes.
- Ensure highest safety standards in the preparation, planning and execution of its discipline activities
- Provide support in all aspects of Shutdown / Campaign preparation during transition phase and after
- Provide a high standard of technical and operational assessment of the discipline offshore during transition phase and ensure readiness for taking over the operations of its discipline at commencement date
Please do apply this you are interested.