One of the leading Operators & among the most respected in Australia.Committed to innovation, they truly are a major player with a huge presence in Australia. An industry leader responsible for developing some of the regions largest & most complex projects. With a reputation for employing the best candidates on the market & retaining solid performers, this is a company that offer outstanding compensation packages, a collaborative work environment and a balanced work-life culture.
The purpose of the offshore HSE role is to influence and improve offshore HSE culture and performance by:
- Focusing on HSE Leadership coaching ensuring the responsibility for safety performance sits with line leadership and assisting in improving capabilities;
- Identification of daily/weekly focus areas using a risk based approach;
- Ongoing verification of HSE Management System and Jobsite Task based critical controls to ensure they are being implemented as designed;
- A continuous Improvement mindset to learn and improve.
Our client is looking for an Offshore HSE Specialist - Drilling & Completions that meets the following requirements:
- Engineering or Science Degree, or HSE certification;
- Audit certification;
- HSE management courses;
- Minimum 5 years HSE experience in Australia Drilling and Completions Operations (Abandonment Operations desired but not essential);
- Minimum of 2 years experience working with a Major Operator / Independent;
- Minimum of 2 years experience working for a Drilling Contractor (Highly Desirable);
- Understanding of site based HSE Operations;
- Experience in HSE reporting systems.
Salary and Benefits
With over 100 offices in 42 countries we are proud to offer this exciting career opportunity with an industry leader.
As an Offshore HSE Specialist - Drilling & Completions seconded by Brunel, it means you are employed by us. You will be guided in this process by a dedicated Account Manager. In addition to your salary that is always paid on time, we also offer excellent benefits, such as favourable super fund etc.
At Brunel, you are securing not only a contract but also your career.
We provide the tools for success; world class training and advanced technology to ensure you succeed within Brunel.
In addition Brunel also provides excellent upward and international mobility worldwide.
Similar Job Searches
- Global Marketing Specialist
- Global Marketing Specialist in Perth
- Global Marketing Specialist in Western Australia
- Global Marketing Specialist in Australia
- Oil and Gas jobs in Perth
- Oil and Gas jobs in Western Australia
- Oil and Gas jobs in Australia
- HSE Specialist
- Offshore HSE
- HSE Offshore
- Specialist HSE
- HSE Drilling
- Drilling Specialist
- Offshore Drilling
- Specialist Offshore