Offshore HSE Advisor- 28:28 Rotation
TEC Group International understands the Oil and Energy sector. Our specialist team of recruiters represents a wide variety of major companies in numerous international locations. We regional consulting teams based in The UK, Europe and The USA.
Dubai is the number one destination for expats, due to the huge variety of activities to participate in; Cultural entertainment at Global Village, World-class sporting events, and the world’s best shopping at Dubai Outlet Mall
This company is one of the most established operators in the region, with over 50 years of experience, they continue to evolve with the use of the latest technology, to not only develop their existing assets but also explore new areas onshore and offshore.
You will be responsible for providing professional HSE advice to designated offshore operations teams and the HSE team while acting as principle point of contact on HSE matters, specific responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Act as focal point for communication between designated operations teams and HSE team.
- Facilitate or provide guidance on the conduct of risk assessments and investigations of near misses, accidents and incidents.
- Provide specialist advice as required to designate operations teams on compliance with the HSE Management System.
- Review and identify improvements to working procedures and methods of working to reflect good oilfield practice offshore.
- Participate in HSE inspections and compliance audits.
- A BSc or BEng within a relevant engineering subject
- 5 years of experience within the Oil & Gas Industry
- External certification of safety expertise preferably, NEBOSH certificate
- Up to date offshore Survival certificate
Salary: $7500- $8500 per month
If you are interested in this position or if you would like to discuss your career, call us today and one of our experienced consultants will be happy to advise you + <phone number removed> .