Click here for more Health Manager - HSE jobs
We currently seek an experienced Health Manager to join our client's team on their Oil & Gas projects. Based in China, you will be working for one of the world's leading Operators in the Oil & Gas industry.
This is a residential position. Duration is 12 - 15 months.
The ideal candidate will have International experience with knowledge of Chinese language or Chinese professional with international background, training and experience.
To implement and follow up the Occupational Health and Medical Support program for the client in Chinaand related subsidiaries & projects, that includes Occupational Health, Community Health and Medical Support services.
Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
The job holder is responsible for:
• Perform the design, Implementation and monitoring the activities related to the Health Management
System in office and the fields in charge
• Implement and monitoring the medical emergency response plan and medical evacuation service.
• Implementation and monitoring the medical support program including the provision and
coordination of medical attention at home, outpatient and inpatient services, directly or through the external providers.
• Identification, assessment and advice on health standards and risks associated with Company’s
activities (including new project development), and the living environment.
• Implement and follow up the Fitness to work and Medical Surveillance programme
• Participate in the fulfilment of strategic Health objectives and policies related with HSE, HR and
• Implement and follow up the catering and water control program in offices, fields and projects.
• Setting standards for monitoring contracts with third party health & medical service providers.
• Participation in HR and HSE activities
• Support the Facilitator of the Knowledge management community of practice - CoP.
• Coordination the administrative activities related with health for health budget, third medical
services, providers, duties and medical records.
• Set up the necessary measures to develop the industrial hygiene program including the
development and update the health risk assessment (HRA) and the health surveillance derivate from the HRA.
• Assure the Health reporting to Eni E&P Division
• Perform the design, implementation, follow up and monitoring of the Community Health activities.
Minimum job requirements:
• Internationally recognized medical degree meeting the requirements for a doctor. (mandatory)
• Recognize degree/certification in Emergency medicine or Occupational medicine (Desirable)
• Experience in Oil & Gas Industry (Desirable).
• Chinese and English (Mandatory)
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Martin Doe on <phone number removed> or <email address removed> or apply Online via the link below.
TRS Staffing Solutions Limited. Services offered are those of an agency for permanent work or employment business for the supply of contract/temp work.