An exciting opportunity with an established leading South East Asia based National Oil Company, that functions throughout offshore development sites as well as in the shallow coastal waters with a number of productive oil fields
- Strategize, manage, implement, analyses, control and ensure all custody transfer and fiscal allocation metering systems and activities are planned, executed and documented in accordance with Client approved procedures, Government Regulations, Production Sharing
- Agreement and International Standards and Practices so as to achieve acceptable measurement accuracy, reliability, integrity and availability to safeguard the Business Unit and Joint Venture interest.
- Initiates inspection and upgrading complete with improvement and performance enhancement of the metering systems for outages equipment’s in the metering skid.
- Analyse and strategise redundancies to ensure minimal or zero interruption in the sales and delivery of gas, condensate and crude oil metering skid.
- Continuously evaluate metering systems performance to minimize deviations and equipment failures
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience.
An attractive remuneration will be negotiated with the successful candidates and will be in line with a competitive industry standard.
ABOUT FUSCHIA CAREERS:
FUSCHIA CAREERS is a specialist recruitment and executive search firm offering solutions to the OIL and GAS industry sectors. Its focus in key specialized areas which gives it the key advantage to provide personalized services to all its candidates.