Job Category: Oil & Gas
Job Title: Senior Commissioning Coordinator (Mechanical)
Industry: Oil & Gas
Location, City/Country: China
Languages Required: English
Poster’s code: Bha
Contract Duration: 1 year extendable
• Candidate must possess a B.Sc. Degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering Discipline from an internationally recognized University
• Candidate should have a minimum of 8 to 10 years overall experience with exposure to design, construction and commissioning of oil and gas production / wellhead platforms and having minimum six (6) years of experience in M&P commissioning engineering and execution offshore and onshore. Experience with CRA cladding materials (pipeline, piping, equipment. etc).
• Familiar with QP commissioning and Hand – Over process is a plus.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assists the senior commissioning engineer in developing Commissioning Strategy, Commissioning Plan.
• Assist the senior commissioning engineer in reviewing and approving all Mechanical and Piping (M&P) and process related commissioning contractor procedure.
• Coordinate all activities of Contractor with Operations related to pre-commissioning, commissioning, start-up, acceptance and performance testing, and handover of equipment and systems
• Prepare procedure and arrange pre-startup Audit.
• Oversee and monitor Contractor’s commissioning preparation and work activities, check availability of commissioning spares and consumables.
• Oversee maintenance and material data requirements for SAP finalization by Contractor in coordination with Operations Department.
• Additional Qualification: N/A
MPH is one of the leading technical and engineering recruitment services providers to Oil and Gas, Power, Aerospace, Defense, Telecommunications, Railway, Infrastructure, Mining Environment and Water industries worldwide.
MPH insists a lot on quality as a result it has been voted among the top quality suppliers by Total over the years. Among its many clients that trust its services is Petronas, which continues to give MPH the ‘A’ quality rating. MPH is an ISO 9001:2015 certified company.
MPH’s specialized staff comes from 21 nationalities speaking 24 languages servicing clients worldwide. MPH recruitment specialists work across many disciplines and have the expertise to meet the client’s requirements successfully making it a win-win situation for both our clients and candidates.
In the last 30 years the organization has grown from strength-to-strength having been established in 1985 in Paris, France. It is now part of Assystem Group.
Similar Job Searches
- Senior Commissioning Coordinator (Mechanical)
- Senior Commissioning Coordinator (Mechanical) in China
- Oil and Gas jobs in China
- Commissioning Coordinator
- Coordinator Commissioning
- Commissioning Senior
- Senior Coordinator
- Senior Commissioning
- Senior Coordinator Commissioning
- Senior Commissioning Coordinator