• Demonstrate personal HSSE leadership and excellent HSE behaviours at all times, and ensure that safety expectations are communicated and maintained.
• Attend all mandatory training as specified in HSE, and Permit To Work training schedule, and to act as Performing Authority
• Provide coaching / mentor national and junior team members as necessary
• Ensure all team members are fully aware and understand all the projects safe working practices and adhere to them to maintain a SAFE working environment.
• Development of Limit of System Handover (LOSH) drawings
• Interface with the Engineering Purchase Order Management Team for all mechanical equipment / packages to assist within the build/installation.
• Attend Factory Acceptance Testing of equipment
• Ensure all Mechanical equipment packages have clear defined preservation requirements identified and applied.
• Ensuring the technical integrity of Mechanical systems prior to acceptance of ‘Mechanical Completion’ certificates from the contraction contractor.
• Responsible for writing and reviewing the Mechanical content of commissioning test procedures. Ensuring that the integrity of the systems is maintained and all safe working practices are adhered to within the procedures.
• Responding to engineering site queries where clarification of design is required and liaise with engineering contractor where a response to SEQ’s is required.
• Control of ‘As Building’ documents in accordance with project procedure.
• Coordinate Vendor call offs in accordance with construction and commissioning schedule ensuring Vendors are mobilised when required and are aware and understand the safe working practices of the site and receive all the necessary site specific safety training.
• Responsible for the approval of Mechanical discipline LUNs and ensuring that all work carried out on Live Systems is completed under a Permit to Work.
• Ensure that the all Mechanical static and dynamic Commissioning activities are completed in a safe manner.
• Ensuring that all Mechanical commissioning procedures and paperwork is completed to enable a smooth hand over of systems to Operations.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
• Competent in communicating in English language.
• Ability to work on own initiative.
• Good inter-personal and communication skills.
• Deep knowledge of Mechanical, HVAC and Rotating Equipment.
• Ability to produce written technical reports and procedures.
• Ability to supervise Mechanical supervisors and technicians and liaise with engineering and fabrication contractor.
• Ability to interpret and understand P&IDs, D&IDs, UFDs, PFDs, GA’s and other engineering drawings.
• Computer literate in MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
• HNC/HND or similar. Consideration will also be given to candidates who demonstrate appropriate experience / work history.
• Track record of relevant commissioning experience on Mechanical Systems on international onshore or offshore facilities, and demonstrate a deep understanding of Commissioning process including:-
o Involvement with Engineering Contractor in design phase.
o Electrical data verification and understanding of Mechanical Comple
Desirable Skills / Qualifications:
• Recognised Mechanical Engineering Degree / Recognised Industry certification attained in rotating machinery
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft’s services.
Similar Job Searches
- User in Baku
- User in Baki
- User in Azerbaijan
- Oil and Gas jobs in Baku
- Oil and Gas jobs in Baki
- Oil and Gas jobs in Azerbaijan
- Process Engineer
- Project Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Safety Engineer
- Mechanical Supervisor
- Completion Engineer