This position within a field based management Team is for a Production Engineering Artificial Lift Engineer to be responsible for identifying, evaluating and implementing artificial lift technologies within the basin. Additionally the role will expand to encompass supporting and providing artificial lift guidance across the SPU as needed and as a San Juan member of the NA Gas Artificial Lift Community of Practice.
• Leading the team in providing technical support for both existing and new artificial lift technologies.
• Provide Engineering support in defining and implementing deliquification operating standards, best practices and field trial developments.
• Participation in well reviews, wellwork SWAT efforts, and championing artificial lift technology & innovation to optimize production.
• Develop and implement training options.
• Work closely with the engineering practices technology group and the Assets to deliver field trial results.
• Act as the expert in the use, training and development of deliquification automation control systems.
• Participate in the NA Gas deliquification community of practice to ensure coordination of best practice sharing opportunities.
• A broad range of subsurface expertise is required in order to support a wide range of artificial lift and deliquification challenges along with challenging traditional methods of well work identification and options.
• Individual contributor as well as coach and guide to other team members.
Degree in engineering or relevant science based educational curriculum.
Essential experience and job requirements:
• Legal authorization to work in the US on a full-time basis for anyone other than your current employer.
• Must not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., TN, H1B status
• A minimum of 8 years of operational experience with an emphasis on artificial lift.
• The willingness and ability to travel up to 25% of the time in order to fulfill the responsibilities of this position.
Other essential skills and knowledge:
• The ability to be a self starter with highly effective interpersonal, teamwork and communication skills.
• Proven track record of project initiation, management and completion.