Focal Point for all Pipelines Integrity issues throughout client offshore/onshore operations. Responsible Person for "Pipelines" and related Performance standards and Safety Critical Element
Key Result Areas (Key Accountabilities)
• Directly promote sound Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) management in all activities associated with this role.
• Implement Pipeline Integrity Management System (PIMS) and strategies in compliance to the Company’s Asset Integrity Management System and strategies, Update and maintain the Pipeline Integrity Management System and strategies, and supporting procedures.
• Act as the key person for all pipeline integrity issues and activities. Should actively be in touch within Engineering and with Production Onshore and Offshore to understand, capture, and analyze corrosion, cathodic protection, chemical injection and all the various factors related to PIMS.
• Act as the Responsible Person for Safety Critical Elements related to Pipelines.
• Maintain assurance documentation of Pipeline and co-ordinate with internal and external audits and verification activities. Review and approve Pipeline inspection activity deferments. Undertake audits to assure compliance with
• PIMS and close-out of all Pipeline Integrity related legacy and audit actions.
• Ensure that all elements of Pipeline Integrity data are captured and managed
• effectively to support the Company's Master registers and the Asset Integrity Assurance Databases and the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS). Control of all relevant pipeline integrity information and records.
• Act as the secondary Technical Authority (TA) for Pipelines. Support
• Engineering, Production, Projects and Maintenance groups with technical review and TA approval Pipelines Design Change proposals as required.
• Responsible for the preparation and update of pipeline risk rankings based on
• Risk-Based Inspection (RBI) assessments. Maintain and update Pipeline components risk rankings based on RBI assessments.
• Manage internal and external pipeline inspections. Manage external Inspection
• Contractors and act as the Company's Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for areas related to Pipelines; this includes specialized contractor selection and Management (e.g, Inline Inspection (ILI) (pigging) Contractors).
• Review inspection reports and information. Identify and report requirements for
• Pipelines repairs and remedial works as required. Liaise with Engineering Contractors and Consultants for repair cases where an external resource has been selected to complete the work.
• Provide reports on Pipeline Integrity status to Senior Management and stakeholders.
• Compile and manage budget requirement for implementation of the PIMS strategy.
• Participate in external activities to ensure current developments in integrity management techniques and practices are being applied, as appropriate to the Company's facilities, in accordance with "good oilfield practice".
Communication and Important Working Relationships
Asset Integrity Manager, Head of Engineering, Engineering Services and Projects,
Production Onshore and Production Offshore.
Asset Integrity, Inspection, and Engineering Contractors and Consultants.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Job Related Competencies
• Degree in a relevant Engineering Discipline, such as Corrosion, Metallurgy and Mechanical.
• Ideally with more than 15 years of relevant experience offshore oil and gas pipeline industry; however, candidates with 12+ years will be considered if they show an excellent track record in the requirement mentioned herewith.
• Candidate shall ideally have minimum 5 years of experience in offshore pipeline detailed design activities
• Experience in regulated environments - such as the North Sea, United Kingdom Continental Shelf (UKCS), Norwegian Sector and Australia - would be considered an added advantage.
• Hands on experience in integrity management and engineering. Preferably has worked with engineering companies or consultants as well as operators.
• Broad experience in data analysis and statistical analysis and information management related to pipelines.
• Capable of managing large scale pipeline database and inspection programmes. Proficient in the use of data as a means of evaluating risk ranking and inspection plans.
• Analytical and Logical thinker. Capable of utilising and organising limited and scattered information to make rational conclusions and decisions.
• Capable of conducting own research and can come up with solutions to technical challenges based on published industry papers and reports. A candidate who published their own technical works and presented research will be considered at an advantage.
• Very good English communication skills; very good at reporting and presenting (verbal and written).
• Excellent in using MS Office Applications especially EXCEL
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.
Similar Job Searches
- Senior Pipeline Integrity Engineer
- Senior Pipeline Integrity Engineer in Dubai
- Senior Pipeline Integrity Engineer in Dubay
- Senior Pipeline Integrity Engineer in United Arab Emirates
- Oil and Gas jobs in Dubai
- Oil and Gas jobs in Dubay
- Oil and Gas jobs in United Arab Emirates
- Pipeline Engineer
- Senior Pipeline Engineer
- Integrity Engineer
- Senior Engineer
- Senior Integrity Engineer
- Engineer Senior
- Pipeline Integrity Engineer
- Engineer Pipeline
- Engineer Integrity