· A role within a team of Instrument Commissioning Engineers in Execute Phase commissioning activities including Fire and Gas, PCS, PSD, and Safety Instrument Systems during the construction/commissioning phase and Start Up
· Instrument Engineering data verification into Completions database
· Ensure correct technical integrity is achieved and maintained for all Instrument Systems prior to handover to Operations
· Provide Technical input and approval for Commissioning Test Procedures
· Provide Technical input to Site queries and review of all Instrument changes.
· To manage assigned aspects of Instrument static and dynamic commissioning as required.
Deliver Instrument Commissioning through the System Handover Management Process
Professional Experience (years): +/- 10
Experience in similar position (years): +/- 10
Level / Diploma: Engineer, or equivalent.
Formal SIS & ICSS (Emerson) training courses.
Proven track record delivering required role or similar within the Oil & Gas Industry
Languages: English mandatory