We are searching for candidates for the position of Contracts Engineer to work on a contract basis to KNPC in Kuwait. Our client provides a base salary of KD 1,470 / month and above depending on the successful candidate’s experience, knowledge and performance. The client also provides two home leave tickets to point of origin per year (economy class), 30 calendar days of annual leave, KPC workmen’s Compensation, indemnity as per Labor Law and OT (depends on grade of position).
- Coordinates and controls activities pertaining to contracts preparations and related documentation.
- Reviews all contracts / agreements to ensure full conformity with specified company standards.
- Assists in preparation of contracts packages. Coordinates between LM department, other KNPC departments / refineries and contractors.
- Participates in review meetings.
- 6 years experience in preparation and administration of contracts, handling claims / variations and related documentation in refinery or petrochemical industries
- Good knowledge of English
- Sound knowledge of contract terms and conditions and commercial contract law.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/Civil/Electrical/Instrumentation/Manufacturing/Industrial/ Chemical Engineering or equivalent
- Work week = 48 hours / week
- Minimum one year contract, possible extension
Interested candidates should send us the following documents:
- Current resume in English (Photo required on first page)
- Clear copy of passport (photo page)
- Clear copies of certificates, degrees and diplomas
- Reference letters
- Salary certificate for current position
- Advise as to availability to start work
- Advise as to current / expected salary
Incomplete applications will not be considered, so please make sure to include all of the mentioned documents.