Part Time Opportunity - 3days(22.5hrs)
Overall purpose of the role:
To promote safe, responsible and compliant operations throughout the area of responsibility, ensuring that HSEQ methods and systems are implemented, used consistently and monitored regularly and appropriate support is provided to managers and employees in relevant HSEQ matters.
Key Activities and Accountabilities:
- Where necessary acts as the focal point for all HSEQ matters in area of responsibility including the provision of advice on relevant legislation; may liaise with government and other external bodies as required including the award and/or maintenance of external certification
- Ensure compliance with Expro HSEQ methods and systems in the area of responsibility to ensure consistency of approach and understanding of goals
- May assist to identify local HSEQ methods and systems as necessary
- Support managers in the delivery of HSEQ targets and goals to ensure continuous awareness and improvement of key HSEQ areas
- Explain HSEQ policies, standards and directives to managers and employees and suggests appropriate training as necessary
- Assist in the creation and review of risk, manual handling and COSHH assessments; may maintain the emergency response plan including requirement for drills and training in area of responsibility
- Ensure accidents and near misses are reported, investigated and effective corrective action taken and closed out
- Ensure non-conformance reports (ETRak Events) are raised, investigated and effective correction action taken and closed out
- Monitor HSEQ performance and supports managers to comply with reporting requirements including Etrak reports, KPIs, planned HSE inspections etc; assist with effective dissemination of relevant HSEQ information to relevant parties; update systems with information as required
- Conduct or arrange HSEQ audits in compliance with agreed audit schedule (HSE and Quality); conduct or arranges regular tours of worksite/offices to assist managers with identification and control of hazardous or unsafe conditions
- May be responsible for HSEQ input to bids as required
- Provide HSE and Quality training including HSEQ induction training for new hires and contractors
- Arrange and contribute to safety and quality meetings within the area of responsibility
- Actively adhere to the Code of Conduct and Anti-Bribery policies, procedures and processes to ensure the highest ethical standards are maintained and exposure to liability or risk to Expro's reputation is minimised. If necessary, report possible violations or conflicts of interest.
- Actively adhere to and ensure compliance with applicable Quality policies, procedures, processes and systems. Takes an active part in quality improvement processes. Identify and report any deficiencies to supervisor and obtain authorisation for any deviations from standard procedures.
- Actively comply with all applicable Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) policies, procedures and processes. Promote HSE awareness; take responsibility and be accountable for own safety and safety of others. Demonstrate the personal application of HSE procedures in daily performance and always follow the 10 Safety House Rules.
- Ensure objectives set under Employee Development Plan are met.
Job Knowledge and Qualifications:
- Previous experience in an HSEQ environment essential
- Understanding of HSEQ management systems