Cenergy is the most dependable source of workforce solutions in the oil and gas industry. We provide specialized energy personnel, safety services, inspection solutions, logistics optimization and vendor management. We’re dedicated to delivering the right people, with the right knowledge and experience, anywhere in the world.
Partnering with our client, we are currently searching for a HSE Advisor Offshore.
- Build a team approach to maintaining compliance while improving HSE efforts on-site.
- Advise on accident prevention and required training programs for work force.
- Communicate and coordinate the tracking of remedial action developed to correct reported incident(s) to facilitate adequate and timely closure of action(s).
- Conduct facility surveys, work in progress reviews to ensure continuous improvement in the health and safety programs.
- Support behavior based programs.
- Review trends to Identify opportunities for focus as well as excellent safety behaviors and practices.
- Assist with the coordination and bridging of the contractors safety management program to that of the Operator's.
- As requested, participate in incident investigations with contractor and Operator's appointed teams to identify root cause factors and recommend preventive measures to prevent future events.
- Communicate pertinent best practices, lessons learned, safety & environmental alerts.
- Enhance effectiveness of risk assessment processes (e.g. Job Safety Analysis) by participating in job planning meetings and auditing.
- Work with Logistics and vendors as required for quality assurance and HSE compliance.
- Please upload a copy of all required certifications and training.
- Must be able to work independently under consultant’s own direction.
- Client only interested in results attained.
- Strong HSE background with a minimum of 5 years of experience.
- Must have HSE experience with drilling, completions and well intervention activities offshore.
- Current TWIC card.
- Current HUET/ BOSIET.
- Current Safegulf.
- Must have worked offshore internationally in the past.
- Prefer experience working in Africa.
- Experience in dealing with rugged living conditions (Tents no running water in the beginning).
- Will not be allowed to travel alone or offsite without supervisor approval.
- Travel arrangements are coordinated by company.
- Will be traveling in company shuttle to destinations.
- Must have Malaria shots, yellow Fever and other needed vaccinations.
- Must have Intl offshore water safety certifications.
- Work Schedule needs to be flexible, could be onsite between 30 to 45 days at a time.