Cegelec is an integrated international group providing technological services to companies, public and local authorities. The Group employs 25,000 people and is present in some 30 countries worldwide, through a network of 200 agencies and over 1,200 offices.
Cegelec GSS, a subsidiary of VINCI Energies, have their activities centred on five core businesses:
- Energy, Electricity.
- Automation, Instrumentation and Control.
- Information and Communication Technologies.
- HVAC, Mechanics.
- Maintenance and Services.
Cegelec Oil&Gas Management is looking for a project in Western Africa (Angola) a TRAINING CENTER MANAGER.
As an experienced Technical Training Manager, you will be required to run a Technical Training Centre inWest Africa.
This implies :
- Management of the Training program to international / OPITO standards,
- Management of the administrative and technical staff,
- P&L and budget management,
- Development and diversification of the customer portfolio.
Required skills for the execution of the SERVICE
- A minimum of two years of higher education.
- 5 years minimum experience in Training Centre management, preferably in the Oil & Gas industry.
- Requires a specific accreditation (“training for trainers” organized by headquarters).
- Proficient with Trainer Simulator.
- Good communication skills, business acumen, organization and method, pedagogic skills, team spirit.
- Fluent English, Portuguese a plus.