Click here for more Logistics Audit Analyst II jobs
Cenergy is the most dependable source of workforce solutions in the oil and gas industry. We provide specialized energy personnel, safety services, inspection solutions, logistics optimization and vendor management. We’re dedicated to delivering the right people, with the right knowledge and experience, anywhere in the world.
Partnering with our client, we are currently searching for a Logistics Audit Analyst II.
- Works closely with the Joint Venture and Revenue Audit team which reports to the GoM SPU CFO.
- Schedules and hosts Joint Venture (JV) auditors during their onsite vessel and helicopter log reviews.
- Responds to Partner’s Information Request and Audit Exceptions on issues regarding vessels, helicopters, methanol, diesel fuel and shore base issues.
- Documents responses to JV Audit Team via JV Audit Data Base and provides all backup documentation to support response.
- If required, determine and provide accounting adjustments.
- Involves researching, analyzing and providing responses to various GoM Logistics audit exceptions upon receipt from the Non-Operators.
- Involves understanding and interpreting various joint operating agreements, researching coding issues, communicating and resolving issues with people to include operations, drilling, aviation, marine, shore base and other external contacts.
- Provide accurate and timely responses to audit exceptions and meet all Joint Venture (JV) Audit Operating Agreement timelines regarding response due dates.
- Collaborates with GoM Logistics Allocation Analyst to make sure marine, aviation and shore base procedures are documented and meet guidelines.
- Identify procedures and/or coding errors that may become audit issues. Assist and/or implement special projects as they arise.
- Eligible to work for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.
- Please upload a copy of all required certifications and training.
- Must be able to work independently under consultant’s own direction.
- Client only interested in results attained.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting, or equivalent experience.
- Five to Seven years upstream E&P operational knowledge preferred.
- Knowledge of JOA/Accounting procedures.
- Experience in SAP JV, PM, MM or FI modules.
- Joint venture or joint venture audit experience a plus.
- Knowledge of COPAS Guideline MFI-45 (Marine & Aircraft Offshore Transportation) and MFI-46 (Shorebase Facilities) preferred.
- SAP knowledge.
- Intermediate/advanced Microsoft Excel and Word skills.
- Exhibit strong analytical and problem solving skills; ability to understand accounting entries and adjustments from multiple process teams
- Exhibits strong organizational skills; manages a variety of assignments at the same time.
- Ability to continually assess priorities and achieve positive results through time management skills.
- Demonstrate a keen attention to detail.
- Capable of asking questions to gather information and follows up as required to ensure complete understanding.
- Promotes teamwork, supports and assists others in achieving goals.
- Meets customers needs by ensuring a deep understanding of the expected service and delivering to that expectation.
- Communicates and relates well to people, at all levels, both within and external.
- Adheres to and conducts business in accordance with core values of the business and ethics/compliance policies and procedures.