RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Responsible for the safety of self, teammates & immediate surroundings:
- Provides immediate feedback when unsafe behaviors are observed
- Prepares work permits, vessel entries, etc.
- Detects, stops and correct unsafe conditions
- Operate equipment per daily instructions in compliance with all policies and procedures (ISO / TS / PSM)
- Generate clean cars within specification and perform all inspections according to procedures specified in the Carwash SOP.
- Documents production through Yardmaster, Edesk and shift reports
- Initiate near-miss and incident reports as required
- Contributes to improvement opportunities
- Carries out ODR
- Issues well defined and documented work notifications for maintenance
- Carries out personal training plan
- Carwash operator provides clean railcars to the loading facility. Railcars are used for loading, storing and shipping product such as pellets and flake to our customers. These railcars are free of mechanical defects. Cleanliness of the cars is necessary due to the customer demands and regulations of the Food and Drug Administration concerning containers used to store and ship food grade products.
Tasks include and are not limited to:
- Railcar Spotting and Inspection
- Railcar De-Railer Lockout
- Railcar Washing
- Railcar Drying
- Railcar Assembly and Repairs
- Railcar Final Inspection
- Railcar Tagging System
- Entering Railcar Data into Electronic Data Systems
High School Diploma or Equivalent
LyondellBasell (NYSE: LYB) is one of the worlds largest plastics, chemical and refining companies and a member of the S&P 500. LyondellBasell (<web address removed>) manufactures products at 55 sites in 18 countries. LyondellBasell products and technologies are used to make items that improve the quality of life for people around the world including; packaging, electronics, automotive parts, home furnishings, construction materials and biofuels.
Must be at least 18 years of age and must be legally authorized to work in the United States (US) on a permanent basis without visa sponsorship.
LyondellBasell does not accept or retain unsolicited résumés or phone calls and/or respond to them or to any third party representing job seekers.
LyondellBasell is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The US EEO is the Law poster is available here.