KBR COMPANY INFORMATION
When you become part of the KBR team, your opportunities are endless. As a leading global engineering, construction, and services company, we support the energy, hydrocarbon, government services, minerals, civil infrastructure, power, industrial, and commercial markets on six continents. Serving our customers through diverse business segments, we offer challenging assignments on some of the world's largest and most complex projects where our clients have come to value us, because they know We Deliver.
With more than 27,000 employees around the world, we deliver top-quality service and performance in engineering, construction, operations and maintenance, logistics and project management services to clients who entrust us with their most vital projects.
Join us and you'll be part of a dynamic, elite team of professionals who understand what it takes to get a job done and has the experience, knowledge and determination to succeed.
PRINCIPAL SPECIALIST, QUALITY ASSURANCE
Under general direction, the Principal Specialist, Quality Assurance directs the daily activities of a business, technical support, or functional support team. He/She establishes priorities for the completion of assigned tasks and uses judgment to interpret internal and external issues and develop best practices. The incumbent may direct resources, prioritize tasks and provide guidance to less experienced team members and relies upon experience, interpersonal skills, and broad knowledge of field to ensure task completion in compliance with policies, procedures, and business strategy.
This position is located at a client site in Deepwater, NJ. No relocation or per diem will be offered.
- Provides specialized technical expertise in support of the Quality program, including specialized inspection and testing techniques, quality training, statistical methods, audits, quality tools for problem solving and assessment.
- Creates inspection reports stating the conditions of a work area to ensure requirements are met.
- Makes recommendations for corrective action.
- Applies knowledge of quality systems and tools to validate and verify contractually required standards for project execution.
- Implements principles of performance evaluation and prediction methods are used to improve product systems safety, reliability, and maintainability.
- Responsible for maintaining quality standard of products and the procedures and materials that go into work scope.
- Aligns quality management function with the performance needs of product lines.
- Responsible for supervising less experienced personnel on site
- Responsible for leveraging quality assurance personnel for project work at multiple client sites in the surrounding area
- Must be US Citizen and eligible to work in the United States
- Bachelors degree or experience in lieu of a degree preferred
- 10+ years experience in quality assurance within an industrial construction environment
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Must have the ability to work in a team environment
- Clear Criminal Background Check required