MAKE YOUR MARK WHILE YOU GROW YOUR CAREER
At Canadian Natural we believe our employees are the key to unlocking asset potential. As one of the largest independent crude oil and natural gas producers in the world, our balanced asset mix creates opportunity for people who want to be part of a challenging and competitive industry. Join our team as we create value through innovation.
Horizon Oil Sands
Horizon Oil Sands is a world class asset offering countless opportunities to advance your career. Comprised of surface oil sands mining and bitumen upgrading facilities, this vast project offers challenging opportunities in an environment where teamwork, innovation, and your expertise are valued. Apply your abilities using industry leading technologies and contribute to the success of the Horizon Oil Sands.
COMPETITIVE SALARY - STOCK OPTIONS - STOCK SAVINGS PLAN - ANNUAL BONUSES - BENEFITS - LOCATION PREMIUMS - RELOCATION - FLY IN/FLY OUT AND ACCOMMODATIONS PROGRAM!
Visit <web address removed> to learn more about our Total Rewards Package and much more!
This position is based in Fort McMurray, Alberta and is eligible for:
• Relocation to Calgary or Fort McMurray
• Company Sponsored Fly-In/Fly-Out and Accommodations Program with charter flights from Calgary or Edmonton
The Warehouse Operations Supervisor will be the key interface between the warehouse operations and maintenance teams and will align priorities by managing the department objectives into strategic priorities. The Warehouse Operations Supervisor will be innovative and creative in managing the inventory and increasing the overall productivity of Horizon Oil Sands.
Utilize your technical and leadership skills to supervise and support an operations team.
• Mentor and manage your team to facilitate their professional development
• Manage shift scheduling to ensure production is optimized at all times
• Lead and promote a safety first culture and safe operations
• Manage team workload and practices/processes to optimize effectiveness and efficiency
HOW WILL YOU MAKE YOUR MARK?
• Utilize warehouse management expertise to establish a strategy for continuous improvement in warehouse and inventory management
• Oversee inventory management of our warehouse locations: Horizon Oil Sands
• Liaise with external customers
• Determine monthly performance objectives
• Work with staff to develop projects and demonstrate results
• Asses project risks and develop risk management objectives
• Typically 10+ years of supervisory experience in warehousing, distribution or logistics
• University degree in Operations Management, Engineering and Logistics
• 6 Sigma or Lean 6 Sigma certification an asset
• Familiarity with and understanding of:
o Continuous improvement programs
o Microsoft Excel at an advanced level
o ERP software such as SAP or Oracle
o Customer Service
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
At Canadian Natural, safety is a core value. We conduct all of our operations in a way that identifies, minimizes and mitigates harm to the health and safety of employees, contractors, the public and the environment.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To see related Supply Management and Contracts roles at CNRL, visit: <web address removed>/Supply-Management-and-Contracts
Canadian Natural Resources Limited - CNRL - is a publicly traded company on the TSX and NYSE as CNQ.