Click here for more Commissioning Field Operator jobs
Field Operator required for a major LNG project based in Algeria. This company is a global EPC company with a strong reputation within their field. A large number of positions are available in the following fields:
The sucessful LNG Field Operator is required to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Chemical or Petroleum or other Process Related fields
- Experience in the design of process facilities, in plant troubleshooting, in startup/shutdown procedures
- Experience working as a team leader in a major Engineering & Contracting Company
- Have experience in managing FEED activities, Pre-FEED studies and EPC process activities for LNG projects.
- Deep knowledge of liquefaction facilities for the existing LNG technologies (APCI C3-MR and AP-X, Phillips optimized cascade, Shell DMR and PMR, Axens Liquefin, Linde Mixed Fluids Cascade).
- Good knowledge of NGL recovery and treating sections, acid gas removal, LNG export terminals and regasification terminals.
- Working knowledge of all relevant codes and standards and industry practices
This position is on a long term rotational basis 90:21 or 75:21, 10 hour days 6 days per week. Rate negotiable
Please contact with your most recent CV along with your current rate and expected daily rate