Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE\:BHGE) is the worlds first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the companys global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
At Baker Hughes, the Field Spec II - Cased Hole Completions services is required to supervise and be accountable for the execution of the operational site activity and for compliance with policies, procedures and safety standards. Whilst promoting Baker Hughes as a leader in the provision of CHC components, equipment and services.
- Supervise and support Cased Hole Completion field operations and services offshore.
- Under minimal supervision run multiple applications of medium to high risk in one or more product lines in the Cased Hole Completions Product Group.
- Continue to expand and apply application knowledge and expertise to include applications of increasing complexity and/or risk in Cased Hole Completions and/or other product groups.
- Ensures supplied equipment is compatible with all other equipment used for job.
- Provides front-line operational support with customer and accurately complete all required documentation prior to or upon completion services on site.
- Use experience and knowledge of tools to ensure products and services are of highest quality.
- May conduct on-the-job training for some Cased Hole Completions applications as required.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
- Up to 40% business travel.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Offshore or wellsite field operations experience
- Knowledge of Cased hole Completion tools
- Good communicator
- Flexible working approach
- Computer Literate
- HNC or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering
- In-depth knowledge across cased hole completions applications and tools
- Intelligent Production Systems exposure or experience
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more