MPH is a part of the international MPH Global Services an Assystem Company ( <web address removed>). We provide technical assistance to several industries/sectors (Oil, Gas, Construction, Petrochemical, Water treatment...)
Our Client is looking for a CONTROL SYSTEMS COMMISSIONING SPECIALIST with the following details:
Location : Sembawang – Singapore with possibility of a relocation in Angola
Status: Rotational (4*4)
Mobilization : ASAP
Duration : 12 months (until FPSO south sail way)
Language : English Mandatory
- Professional Experience 20 years +
- Experience in similar position 10 years +
- Level / Diploma: Engineer, or equivalent.
The Service holder assists the Instrumentation Commissioning Lead for all activities linked to the control systems
(ICSS and PLCs) Commissioning of both FPSOs (Topside, Hull, LQ and Turret) during the Preparation and Execution
Phases. He coordinates with the Field Operations ICSS specialists for commissioning of HIPPS, ICSS,OCWR and PI
The Service holder reports to the Instrumentation Commissioning Lead, or to his deputy when the latter is on leave.
The Service holder may be required to manage other engineers that may be assigned to work for him. He shall inform
and motivate them adequately so that priorities are clear and directions for the performance of their duties are set to
meet the objectives of the Client.
The Service holder is also accountable for demonstrating an exemplary behaviour with regard to H3SE rules &
requirements and for implementing H3SE rules within his area of responsibility.
- To be kept informed of Contractual Company Requirements and international standards
related to his area of responsibility, taking knowledge from them to application to the Project.
- To follow-up the preparation of Pre-commissioning and Commissioning, ensuring that
Company requirements are fulfilled within Contractor's standards, in accordance with the
principles of OPERCOM methodology.
- To provide assistance to the FPSO EPSCC Contractor during the detailed preparation of the
Commissioning including a review of planning and organisational requirements, in order to
optimise the schedule by maximising the onshore Commissioning thus keeping offshore
Commissioning activities to a minimum.
- To review and comment, as required, the preparation of control systems Commissioning
procedures, including (ICAPS) Pre-commissioning status index and the Commissioning
technical database, the RFC and AOC dossiers, certification, punch list control, planning,
deliverables and in particular the preparation of Operational Tests
- To assist the Commissioning Leads in charge of Topsides, Hull, Turret and Living Quarters,
to follow-up commissioning of all subsystems, and to support the instrumentation loop testing
- To promote safety within the Commissioning activities and verify that safety procedures and
permit to work systems are implemented by the EPSCC Contractor Commissioning Team
- To witness selected Pre-commissioning activities performed by the FPSO EPSCC Contractor
and to monitor that the control systems have reached the ready for Commissioning status
with the associated punch list and certificate before FPSO EPSCC Contractor proceeds with
- To witness selected Commissioning activities performed by the FPSO EPSCC Contractor
and to monitor that the control systems have reached the Achievement of Commissioning
status with the associated punch list before the FPSO EPSCC Contractor submits the
- To monitor that adequate care and maintenance/preservation of equipment are being carried
out throughout the Pre-commissioning and commissioning activities
- To monitor during commissioning execution the status and updates of Functional Analysis,
PSD & ESD Logic Diagrams, Man / Machine Interface display, trend, alarm management,
- To provide guidance and assistance to the FPSO EPSCC Contractor during the preparation
and execution of the P3 packages PLC/UCP Commissioning.
- To liaise with and support the commissioning and start-up teams in order to ensure a
coordinated witnessing and approval of commissioning activities of the FPSO.
- To follow up/report discipline progress and punch list clearance
- To liaise with the Field Operations specialists regarding commission activities of OCWR, PI,
and subsea control systems. In case of non-alignment, to escalade the subject to his line
manager for arbitration.
- To report to Instrumentation Commissioning Lead highlighting areas of concerns and
problems encountered in performance of his duties.
- To ensure confidentiality of all the documentation issued under his area of responsibility.
- PLCs and other automation
- Knowledge of Company rules/procedures
- Knowledge of Regulations, Certifications
- International norms and Standard
- Project Management ( Budget/Cost/ Schedule)
- Relationship with Contractor
To proceed for your application kindly please send your updated CV through the application
Similar Job Searches
- FPSO Piping superintendence Commissioning
- FPSO Piping superintendence Commissioning in Sembawang Estate
- FPSO Piping superintendence Commissioning in Singapore
- Oil and Gas jobs in Sembawang Estate
- FPSO Commissioning
- Commissioning FPSO
- Commissioning Piping
- Piping Commissioning
- Piping FPSO
- FPSO Piping
- Piping Superintendence