Dear Mr. xx
MPH is a part of the international MPH Global Services an Assystem Company ( <web address removed>). We provide technical assistance to several industries/sectors (Oil, Gas, Construction, Petrochemical, Water treatment...)
Our Client is looking for a FPSO PIPING COMMISSIONING SUPERINTENDENCE with the following details:
Location : Sembawang – Singapore with possibility of a relocation in Angola
Status: Rotational (4*4)
Mobilization : ASAP
Duration : 12 months (until FPSO south sail way)
Language : English Mandatory
- Professional Experience 20- 30 years +
- Experience in similar position 10 -15 years +
- Level / Diploma: Engineer, or equivalent.
The Service holder is the focal point in Company FPSO Commissioning team for all Piping commissioning activities of
both FPSOs (Topside, Hull, LQ and Turret) during the Execution Phases.
The Service holder reports to the FPSO ONSHORE CSL and assists the Topsides and Hull-Turret-LQ Commissioning
The Service holder manages a supervisor position, and any other engineers that may be assigned to work for him. He
shall inform and motivate them adequately so that priorities are clear and directions for the performance of their duties
are set to meet the objectives of the Client
The Service holder is also accountable for demonstrating an exemplary behaviour with regard to H3SE rules &
requirements and for implementing H3SE rules within his area of responsibility.
- To be kept informed of Contractual Company Requirements and international standards
related to his area of responsibility, taking knowledge from them to application to the Project.
- To follow-up the execution of piping commissioning activities, ensuring that Company
requirements are fulfilled within Contractor's standards, in accordance with the principles of
- To witness selected Pre-commissioning activities performed by the FPSO EPSCC Contractor
and to monitor that the piping systems have reached the Ready for Commissioning status
with the associated punch list and certificate before FPSO EPSCC Contractor proceeds with
commissioning activities ; to review the pre commissioning/RFC dossiers and to sign off the
preliminary checks (PRC)
- To witness selected Commissioning activities performed by the FPSO EPSCC Contractor
and to monitor that the piping have reached the Achievement of Commissioning status with
the associated punch list before FPSO EPSCC Contractor submits the relevant certificate.
- To monitor the Flange Management processes with the objective of successful Leak Tests
- To follow-up the preparation and execution of commissioning piping procedures (drying-out,
inerting, leak test packs, chemical loading etc.) and the requisition for material, equipment,
consumables, and spare parts related to piping matters
- To witness the final flange alignment / pipe fit up on rotating equipment, swivel, and any
other equipment which cannot accommodate stress from piping
- To follow-up the preparation and execution of commissioning leak testing activities
- To provide expertise and assistance for definition and implementation of temporary piping
arrangements, as well as for filling/draining and other such operations required in the course
of commissioning. Be involved in the organization of the work and the team to get the job
done with quality and avoid waste of time: manpower, logistic, tools, authorization, spare
parts, documents etc.
- To provide guidance and assistance to the FPSO EPCC Contractor during the preparation
and execution of the Piping Commissioning.
- To follow-up the status and updates of commissioning reference documents, including
(ICAPS) Pre-commissioning status index and the Commissioning technical database, the
RFC and AOC dossiers, certification, punch list control, planning, and relevant deliverables
for all Piping equipment and activities.
- To promote safety within the Commissioning activities and verify that safety procedures and
permit to work systems are implemented by the EPCC Contractor Commissioning Team.
- To monitor that adequate preservation of piping is implemented as planned before, during
and after the commissioning activities.
- To follow up/report piping commissioning activities progress and punch list clearance.
- To participate the look ahead of piping commissioning activities in order to ensure timely
readiness and completion.
- To report to CSL highlighting areas of concerns and problems encountered in performance of
- To ensure confidentiality of all the documentation issued under his area of responsibility.
- Piping Pre-commissioning acceptance
- Piping Commissioning Execution and Supervision
- Piping Preservation 3
- Flange Management 3
- Nitrogen-Helium Leak Testing
- Knowledge of Company rules/procedures
- Knowledge of Regulations, Certifications
- International norms and Standard
- Project Management ( Budget/Cost/ Schedule)
- Relationship with Contractor
To proceed for your application kindly please send your updated CV through.