Our client is a Global Oil and Gas operating company has an immediate requirement for a Structure Engineer.
Ensure that the assigned projects tasks are well managed as per the statement of requirement, COMPANY specifications and contractual requirements;
Ensure that all the interfaces with the design team are correctly managed;
Ensure that the projects are executed in accordance with the organization's safety regulations, with quality conformance and within schedule;
Deliver a high quality engineering dossier for FEED and future detailed engineering phases;
Ensure efficient communication with all other COMPANY engineering and functional team members;
Provide thorough and efficient engineering documentation review, comments and follow-up;
Follow-up of internal technical reviews (Project technical reviews, etc.).
- Promote & comply with applicable safety instructions and other COMPANY HSE procedures in all activities;
- Carry out work in compliance with COMPANY values and policies, relevant laws and regulations, agreed COMPANY priorities and objectives, COMPANY standards and procedures and good industry practices;
- Follow-up of engineering development activities progress related to Structural systems for the Major Projects by the contractors, the LLI and packages vendors (as applicable). The scope of activities will concern both green field (new development) as well as brownfield activities (on existing platforms). The activities include the review and comment of engineering and vendor documentation to ensure compliance with design dossier, SOR, Company specifications, corporate standard and HSE regulation, international codes and classification society rules;
- Review and analysis of existing facilities, submission of request for information (RFI) to incumbent operator in view of obtaining data related to structural data.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Qualification: Master degree in structural system engineering,
- Experience: minimum 5 years experience as Lead structural Eng. in structural field in Oil and Gas activities. Extensive experience in structural engineering with relevant experience within the offshore oil and gas production industry,
- Experience in offshore facilities at conceptual and pre-FEED stage is preferred.
- Available for technical missions worldwide.
- Familiar with Client standards and relevant codes and standards,
Salary and Benefits
Contract Duration: Contract Hire / 1 Year with possible extension
Starting Date: ASAP
Work Location: Qatar
Deadline of CV Submission: 26th October 2017