Brief Posting Description
We are currently sourcing an Offshore Regulatory Specialist to join our team in Houston, Texas.
This position will report directly to the manager.
*At this time, we will only consider applications from U.S. citizens or those with the required permit/VISA for this region, in place.
- developing regulatory plan for the project (detail design / construction / commissioning at yard) in compliance with ABS / BSEE / USCG
- acting as Client regulatory coordinator till June 2018
- interacting with BP on behalf of Client
- coordinating internal regulatory issues for detail design / construction / commissioning
- 18 month assignment in Houston with travel to South Korea to the construction yard for some period during the 18 months.
The Company embraces diversity in our workforce, ensuring we have a workforce that provides us with a wide range of skills, ideas and energy. Embracing diversity means the Company will acknowledge, understand and appreciate the differences between individuals in developing a workplace that develops, benefits and enhances their value.
Selection for employment, promotion or any other benefit will be made on the basis of merit, ability and suitability.
How To Apply
Please quote job reference IRC 138172 in all correspondence relating to this position.
To be considered, please follow the prompts within the system applications via email will not be considered.
If you do not meet the requirements for this position as specified at screening stage, you will receive a notification via email. We would like to thank you for your application and interest in Wood Group.
Visit Wood Group at <web address removed> and connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter or Facebook