We are looking for the right people people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the worlds largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate and submit commercial proposals to customers
- Matches the Company's technical, commercial and operational capabilities to customer needs through developing a clear understanding of customer's business and technical issues and drivers and effective delivery of technical/sales presentations and personal relationships
- Under supervision, calls on assigned and non-assigned accounts to effectively promote and sell the Company's products and services
- Continuously communicate with Operations, Business Development and Account Leaders in order to identify, track and close business opportunities
- Gathers and communicates intelligence on competitors and customer strategies
- Being on call as an technical focal point for field operations and SIT as applicable
- Work with senior engineering to complete Design of Service for upcoming jobs
- Liaise directly with manufacturing and business development regarding order of equipment
- As required, creating and revising Sub Assembly Measuring Sheets for operations/workshop use
- Following up on enquiries from client/other parties to schedule and ensure smooth interface in preparation phase
- Attending client specific DWOPs, CWOPs, equipment meetings, any HSE training/inductions, reviewing and implementing global best practices to operations, etc.
- Assisting client Completion Supervisors with equipment queries/clarifications plus working with any applicable client appointed TPIs to provide overview/education of Halliburtons processes/system/quality assurance activities/etc.
- As required, preparing Load Out documentation (load out list, JSAs, MSDSs, equipment certification, technical manual, etc. over and above the job travelers/doc pack for each sub assembly).
- Adhere to internal processes and procedures mentor junior employees on these processes
- Assist/Run complete equipment on client locations
- Investigate and report on problem jobs/issues as needed
- Report to management, financial status of current projects
- Works to continually improve receivables.
- Role is on national payroll (not an ex-patriate role) and can be Brisbane (Queensland) or Sale (Wurruk, Eastern Victoria) based. It will require working for periods (2-4 weeks long probably 5-6 times a year) in Sale preparing equipment (build, test, mobilise subassemblies), as well as customer visits/contact to Melbourne, Adelaide and Brisbane based customers.
- Role involves field work in Queensland and SA land markets (running Rapidsuite sleeves, Versaflex Liner Hangers, and potentially Smartlog gauges and low cost Sand Control work). There will also be a requirement to support offshore (platform and sub-sea) projects in the Otway basin and Bass Strait (both offshore Victoria) involving equipment such as SP/NE TRSVs, ROC gauges, AHC/HHC packers, VCH packers set using HPT/PO tools and associated flow control equipment.
Education, Professional Licensure, and Experience: (Job requirements are normally attained by)
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in Engineering or Geological discipline or equivalent or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Minimum 3+ years experience.
- HCT Australasia are looking for an independent engineer (TP/STP, possibly up to PTP) who has experience with UC (RapidSuite) equipment and job design/execution for land operations and good overall HCT knowledge to act as engineering support for all East Coast (QLD, SA, Vic, NSW) operations.
- Position is to be able to design jobs, order equipment, create SAMS/JT using eSSP, run jobs on location (preferably as lead hand), as well as visit customers to sell/plan jobs. The right person would probably transition into a technical sales/BD role based in Brisbane within 1-2 yrs.
- Experience with FXE WLRSV and SP/NE TRSV exercise and lockout tools would be an advantage.
- Experience with BD tools such as GQS, CRM will be an advantage.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
2-10 Herberte court,Wurruk,Vic, Wurruck, Victoria, 3850, Australia
Requisition Number: 46549
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Engineering/Science/Technology
Product Service Line: Completion Tools
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Similar Job Searches
- Australia Wurruck Tech Prof Completions
- Australia Wurruck Tech Prof Completions in Wurruk
- Australia Wurruck Tech Prof Completions in Victoria
- Australia Wurruck Tech Prof Completions in Australia
- Oil and Gas jobs in Wurruk
- Oil and Gas jobs in Victoria
- Oil and Gas jobs in Australia
- Completions Australia
- Completions Tech
- Tech Prof
- Australia Tech