US Grand Junction, CO: Associate Electronic Technician - Electronic Technician II in Grand Junction, CO, United States
We are looking for the right people people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the worlds largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
This is an entry-level position for electronic maintenance in the Equipment Maintenance department for personnel desiring a career path as an Electronic Technician. Under direct supervision, develops skills required to perform routine preventive maintenance, calibration and minor repairs to a variety of Halliburton equipment. Assists Electronic Technicians in performing more complex repairs. Performs basic operations using test equipment and industrial controllers required to test and calibrate equipment. Learns to interpret electronic and mechanical drawings with guidance to assist in diagnosis and equipment repair. Proactively participates in the Competency / Training System to acquire additional technical skills. Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost containment, efficiency, profitability or operations. Consequences of errors are easily measured and can be confined. Responsible for ensuring duties are performed in a safe, efficient and effective manner. Skills are typically acquired through a qualified technical school certificate in electronics or related experience.
Preferred Qualifications include an A.S. degree in Electronics Technology with previous experience in the troubleshooting and repair of electronic components.
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available, including Electronic Technician I or Electronic Technician II.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
3199 D Road, Grand Junction, Colorado, 81504, United States
Requisition Number: 35152
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Misc Support
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Similar Job Searches
- US Grand Junction CO Associate Electronic Technician Electronic Technician II
- US Grand Junction CO Associate Electronic Technician Electronic Technician II in Grand Junction, Colorado
- US Grand Junction CO Associate Electronic Technician Electronic Technician II in Mesa County, Colorado
- US Grand Junction CO Associate Electronic Technician Electronic Technician II in Colorado
- US Grand Junction CO Associate Electronic Technician Electronic Technician II in West, United States
- Oil and Gas jobs in Grand Junction, Colorado
- Oil and Gas jobs in Mesa County, Colorado
- Oil and Gas jobs in Colorado
- Oil and Gas jobs in West, United States
- Electronic Technician
- Technician II
- Technician Electronic
- Associate Technician
- Electronic Technician Associate
- Electronic Technician II