Midsize plant located in the Lake Charles, La area.
- Oversee and report BIC/BIT/Preservation activities to ensure compliance with BP procedures, commissioning programs, specifications, environmental guidelines, quality assurance programs and the construction safety program;
- Perform duties with utmost importance to Safety, Quality and Schedule;
- Monitors and ensures proper preservation of equipment & piping systems in line with Built-It-Clean, Built-It-Tight , Preservation philosophy;
- Monitor, track and submit daily/weekly/monthly BP progress/status report;
- Monitor and report Preservation of materials on site;
- Conduct daily BP walk-downs throughout the day;
- Conduct periodic Port, Lay Down Yard visits and submit reports;
- Provide BIC/BIT/Preservation Manager with Field Engineering support;
- Provide BIC/BIT/Preservation Manager with inputs for BP planning and management;
- Provide mark-ups and comments of BIC ,BIT, Preservation/QAQC/HSE documents by the EPC Contractor, as required;
- Provide proper documentations and reports of observations and findings of non-conformance issues and concerns;
- Work closely with other project discipline members;
- Collaborate and maintain positive relationship with the EPC Contractor;
- Attend CLNG internal and CCJV coordination meeting(s) including safety briefing;
- Attend safety and construction site walkthrough.
Performs other duties as assigned (5-10% of duties)
- Associate's degree in civil, industrial, electrical or mechanical engineering; or equivalent Technical Degree.
- Require a minimum of 7 years' of experience in design, installation, commissioning, and startup of major construction projects with a minimum of 5 years of hands-on Engineering Technician experience in the Oil and Gas industry;
- Experience with LNG, power plants or other large infrastructure construction projects including pre-commissioning experience are a plus.
- In-depth knowledge of environmental & safety requirements, industrial safety practice;
- In-depth knowledge of construction best practices/techniques, and construction planning and scheduling;
- In-depth knowledge of mechanical equipment (Static, Rotating, Package), equipment field installation process and schedules, equipment shop fabrication processes and best practices;
- Familiar with Pre-Commissioning, Commissioning and Start Up procedures as developed and provided by the EPC Contractor;
- In-depth knowledge of piping, piping schedules, piping shop fabrication processes and best practices;
- In-depth knowledge of engineering, construction and safety codes & standards;
- Strong understanding and ability to read and comprehend technical documents such as Civil/Structural/Mechanical Equipment Drawings, Equipment Data Sheets, WPS/PQR, P&ID's, Schematics & Diagrams; Primavera schedule;
- Understanding of mechanical equipment/ piping pneumatic & hydrostatic tests procedures and methods;
- Strong understanding of rigging and heavy lifts construction best practices.
Salary and Benefits
Long term assignment offering competitive pay, benefits and more!
Similar Job Searches
- Global Marketing Specialist
- Global Marketing Specialist in Hackberry, Louisiana
- Global Marketing Specialist in Cameron Parish, Louisiana
- Global Marketing Specialist in Louisiana
- Global Marketing Specialist in South, United States
- Oil and Gas jobs in Hackberry, Louisiana
- Oil and Gas jobs in Cameron Parish, Louisiana
- Oil and Gas jobs in Louisiana
- Oil and Gas jobs in South, United States
- Engineering Technician
- Technician Engineering