- Preparation of estimate for various projects
- Liaison with project team members to establish the basis of cost estimates.
- Liaison with Contracts and Procurement analysts to determine Americas costs of operating.
- Providing project economists with feedstock for economic assessments.
- Preparing equipment details for planned and corrective maintenance
- Analysing past cost data and benchmarking information for cost comparisons and analogues
- Correct information and cost basis
- Estimate reports
- Enter cost data into activity based models and produce overall cost estimates for the operate phase of developments.
- Engage with project personnel and teams at early phases of project development to develop operations assessments and costs.
- Develop an understanding of various equipment types and use in project developments including new technology.
- Analyse equipment data from drawings to and produce organization level assessments for the business
- Translate organization plans into cost data for operating costs estimates
- Asses preventative and corrective maintenance for various types of equipment
Assist in building a cost estimating capability within the department
- 4 year degree in an engineering or finance discipline
- Preferably expert with Microsoft Excel, knowledge of databases
- Ability to produce reports
- A working knowledge of the oil and gas industry with experience in downstream or upstream operations.