Click here for more Engineering Manager - IWOCS jobs
GE Oil & Gas is a world leader in advanced technologies and services with 43,000 employees in more than 100 countries supporting customers across the industry—from extraction to transportation to end use. Our unrelenting commitment to the environment, health and safety, quality and integrity defines us: it’s The Way We Work.
We are seeking an effective intervention workover control systems (IWOCS) Engineering Manager. You will engage in all engineering aspects of the equipment portfolio, working on subsea products with high reliability, low volumes and custom designs.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Technical leadership including growing, building, mentoring and developing the IWOCS team.
- Ensure compliance & improvement, including ‘lean’, of, our quality management system and associated processes and procedures.
- Ensure the required resource profile is available for the business needs, working closely with the engineering resource planner.
- Develop, improve and maintain the IWCOS product portfolio.
- Manage support for tender reviews and bid submissions on IWOCS systems including endorsement of design, hours, risk registers and integrated plans.
- Ensure compliance & EHS integrity through the development of simple yet comprehensive procedures and work instructions.
- Responsible for the development, implementation, and continuous improvement of process effectiveness and efficiency within the team.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Degree qualified in a relevant engineering field or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of product development lifecycles, design and document change control, process verification and validation methodologies and servicing in manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and presenting using word processing, spread-sheet, and presentation software.
- Proven track record in technical & management leadership of multi-disciplined teams.
- Expertise in IWOCS.
GE Oil & Gas are currently engaged on some of largest and most technologically advanced projects in the world, this is an ideal opportunity to enhance your already successful career.
GE are renowned for hiring exceptional people and for giving them unparalleled opportunities to build their careers and capabilities. Why don’t you take on the challenge?