Brief Posting Description
We are currently sourcing a Senior Electrical Designer (Offshore) to join our team in Saudi Arabia.
• Coordinate with electrical and other disciplines lead engineers to ensure full compliance of the project electrical design with the requirements specified on project design scope and on the relevant industry standards.
• Guide the electrical designers to resolve design problems in accordance with industry principles, codes and standards.
• Develop budgets or proposals with estimate of man-hours and cost for design as well as material estimate.
• Oversee design efforts to assure projects are completed satisfactorily on time and within budget.
• Review and approve the electrical Plot, Plant, Electrical layout and other design drawings to ensure that the design and constructions conform to standards and customer requirements.
• Review and approve BOQ and equipment/materials specifications and selection.
B. Sc. Engineering in Electrical or equivalent
The Company embraces diversity in our workforce, ensuring we have a workforce that provides us with a wide range of skills, ideas and energy. Embracing diversity means the Company will acknowledge, understand and appreciate the differences between individuals in developing a workplace that develops, benefits and enhances their value.
Selection for employment, promotion or any other benefit will be made on the basis of merit, ability and suitability.
How To Apply
Please quote job reference IRC136992 in all correspondence relating to this position.
To be considered, please follow the prompts within the system applications via email will not be considered.
If you do not meet the requirements for this position as specified at screening stage, you will receive a notification via email. We would like to thank you for your application and interest in Wood Group.
To learn more about Wood Group by receiving regular news updates, follow us on LinkedIn or Facebook