Our client is a multinational oil and gas company.
Description about task and responsibilities
Main Responsibility: Commissioning of HV and LV electrical systems on onshore power station, offshore platform and wind turbines As team member of commissioning contribute to deliver the Project according to plan and cost without any HSE deviations to project goals. Commissioning preparation, planning, execution and handover to the operation Role, responsibilities and tasks:
The Commissioning Engineer shall execute all commissioning activities, including planning, preparation, execution and hand over to Operation/Plant Integrity.
The experience, qualifications and abilities required for this position are as follows:
• Engineering degree or equivalent within Electrical
• Minimum 5 years experience within Electrical from oil and gas projects or other relevant experience including field competence.
• Well-developed teambuilding, co operational- and communication abilities.
• Ability to handle responsibility and periodically high work load.
• Fluent in English – both written and spoken.
• Willingness to work onshore and Offshore Familiar with use of ProCosys
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft’s services.