PIR 374305360 KOF
Date of issue:
Ammonia plant, Commissioning phase
Temporary, 7 months, extendable. Start in January 2016
Competitive salary package with benefits
Full board and lodging on site
Travel in economy class
Job summary/Role description
The Field Operator executes the activities pertaining to the operation of the Plant.
He/she operates in compliance with the quality requirements, health/environmental/safety
regulations and following the stated procedures.
Duties and responsibilities
- To maintain in operation under safe condition, under the direction of the Supervisor, the plant/unit/equipment at the MCR or maximum efficiency point keeping the production or other detectable parameter at higher point. In case of trip or partial load, have to operate and remove the constraint and increase again the load.
- He/she applies all other safety procedures in compliance with Site Safety Plan.
- As instructed, checks the part of the plant assigned and especially in its running equipments to identify possible troubles
- Checks alarms and blocks on DCS alarm page.
- Reports to the hierarchy about any problems arose during his activity.
Knowledge & Qualifications
- Suitable technical education
- University degree
- Minimum 5 year relevant experience in a similar role
- Extended experience in commissioning and operation of Ammonia plants
- Experience in oil and gas, petrochemical EPC projects
Skills and Abilities
- Because of VISA restrictions, only US CITIZENS (or Green Card holders) will be taken into consideration
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Team-oriented skills, self-motivation and direction, with strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution
Special Requirements and Comments
The CV shall include:
- date of birth
- expected GROSS salary
- notice period (weeks)
- email address of the candidate (required)
- Skype ID (required)