To operate document control processes and procedures that have been implemented and to ensure the control of all project documents, including creation, retention, and revision control is compliant and effective.
- Provide support to the Lead Document Controller with delegated duties
- Willingness to carry out routine document control activities for the company, including document release and publishing, query handling, management of transmittals, copying, scanning and library management
- Willingness to provide support with regard to document numbering, the application of metadata, and ability to work with EDMS and on the document control procedures to be followed
- Support to departments in the issue, receipt and tracking of all documentation both electronically and in hardcopy where applicable
- Assist with general office administration duties as required and provide general office support
- Awareness of electronic document management systems (EDMS) beneficial but not essential
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels
- Awareness of document control processes and procedures
- Awareness of MS office computer applications
- Educated to GCSE level standard
- Hold a current DV/SC level clearance
Our CH2M Foundation are renowned for supporting and helping to nurture sustainable communities. We partner Engineers without Borders, Water for People and Bridges to Prosperity. Were STEM ambassadors. We promote WISE (Women in Science & Engineering), we also have our own womens engineering network to promote equality in our industry.
Take a look around our site to see some of the iconic projects we are involved in all around the world! Soon you could be part of award winning CH2M.
Developing People through Challenging Projects. CH2M is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This role is only open to applicants able to accept local employment contract conditions and not expatriate employment terms. Please note that this role is only considering applications with valid working rights for the UK, CH2M will not sponsor an employment visa to fill this position.