To assist the Lead / Senior Document Controller or Assistant Information Manager deliver the Document Management support.
- To receive, check, log, distribute and issue / control of internal and external documentation using the company electronic document management system
- Check all received documentation is eligible and contains appropriate approvals
- Expediting of external documentation in accordance with deliverable schedules
- Ensure all project documentation is processed, transmitted and filed in accordance with the company electronic Document Management system, and can be retrieved in an accurate and timely manner
- Produce and distribute status reports to the project team when required
- Ensure all current and relevant documentation is uploaded to the document management system in accordance with the company metadata standard and business classification system / file plan
- Retiring relevant documentation when reaching superseded, cancelled, or obsolete status
- Assisting in policing the Document Management process throughout the project team
- Assist project personnel to fin documentation when requested
- Assuring Document Management conforms to legislative and regulatory standards and maintain information and Document Security Awareness levels throughout the business area
- Proven track record of being a skilled Document Controller on a major infrastructure project
- Technical knowledge of Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS) and web-based collaboration tools
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels
- Proven track record in the implementation and continuous improvement of Document Management Processes and procedures
- Proven ability in identifying and solving problems in a Document Management environment
- Advanced knowledge of using MS office computer applications
- Site experience is advantageous
- Proven Document Management experience within one of the following industries: Oil & Gas, Construction, Pharmaceutical, or Government & Infrastructure projects are required
- Educated to A level standard or equivalent or, appropriate qualifications in Information Management / Document Management / ECITB or significant knowledge and experience
- Hold a current DV/SC level clearance
Our CH2M Foundation are renowned for supporting and helping to nurture sustainable communities. We partner Engineers without Borders, Water for People and Bridges to Prosperity. Were STEM ambassadors. We promote WISE (Women in Science & Engineering), we also have our own womens engineering network to promote equality in our industry.
Take a look around our site to see some of the iconic projects we are involved in all around the world! Soon you could be part of award winning CH2M.
Developing People through Challenging Projects. CH2M is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This role is only open to applicants able to accept local employment contract conditions and not expatriate employment terms. Please note that this role is only considering applications with valid working rights for the UK, CH2M will not sponsor an employment visa to fill this position.