Position: Country Security Operations Manager
Company: International Oil & Gas Service Company
Project: Major Onshore Oil & Gas Construction
Summary of Role:
- Responsible for on-site safety & security management;
- Delivering training to security teams.
Required Experience / Qualifications / Attributes:
- Safety accreditations;
- Practical experience of safety and security management in the Oil & Gas sector;
- Experience of managing subcontractors;
- Identifying and communicating HSE risks;
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Long term rotational contract with likelihood of extension;
- Competitive day rate;
- Company paid accommodation;
- Full Insurance Medical cover;
Start Date: As soon as possible, allowing for notice periods.