Job title : Offshore Level 3 Crane Op
Location : UK
Project : AMEC
Duration : Ongoing
Employment : OCA
AMEC is a focused supplier of consultancy, engineering and project management services to its customers in the world's oil and gas, minerals and metals, clean energy, environment and infrastructure markets. With annual revenues of around £3 billion, AMEC designs, delivers and maintains strategic and complex assets and employs some 27,000 people in around 40 countries worldwide.
- Prepare the crane for operation by carrying out visual inspections as laid down in the crane operating procedures.
- Ensure that the area of operation is free from obstructions
- Operate the crane with-in the operating parameters
- Communicate clearly with Banksmen, Riggers, Boat crews etc.
- Conducts/participate in risk assessments for routine and non-routine lifting activities
- Conduct routine equipment checks and/or maintenance on plant and equipment under area of responsibility within sphere of competence
- Offshore crane operations including boat operations
- Proven work record in a similar offshore position
Primat Recruitment is a long-established, successful resourcing organisation and part of the AMEC Group. Primat has friendly, knowledgeable staff and the company specialises in a range of industry sectors across a wide client base. Primat Recruitment Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Applications will only be considered from people who are authorised to work in this location as a national of that country or region, or by holding a valid work permit.