Big International Company is looking for The Field Service Representative ( technical and administrative representative, and deals with customer service assignment including on-site preventive maintenance and inspection service work, call-out services and commissioning activities on Company gas turbine packages)
* Monitor maintenance services or installation support to ensure they are carried out within company policy, manufacturers recommendations and in a safe manner (Gas Turbines).
* Ensure major interventions are planned, executed on schedule and within budget.
* Higher technical education.
* Must have eligibility to work in the Russian Federation
* 35 years experience in a related industry (GAS Turbines in oil and gas area).
* Upper intermediate English, Russian - fluent
* Readiness for business trips.
* Higher experience/skill levels may balance lower academic qualifications, and visa versa.
* Experience in an overseas/offshore environment is essential, also familiarity with rotating equipment and PLC systems.
* Will be familiar with Gas Turbine theory and operational practice including control system logic, driven equipment and processes both upstream and downstream.
Terms and conditions:
* Good competitive salary (discussable)
* Social package.
* Business trips - 90% - all over the world.
* Interesting work.
* Location - Moscow.
(Candidates must have eligibility to work in Russian Federation)