LOCATION: Mississauga, Ontario (CA-ON)
JOB NUMBER: 18208
Come and work on our Petro-Canada customer service team in this temporary position, reporting to the manager, human resources (HR), sales and marketing. You will provide support and help resolve concerns for our internal employees and retirees regarding our employee discount Petro-Points loyalty program and client-facing applications.
- Protect and improve our Petro-Canada brand by effectively and efficiently resolving issues for internal customers by using strong listening skills and a positive, enthusiastic attitude
- Interact with employees and retirees by professionally addressing their concerns via phone and online channels to provide customer service for escalated inquiries and complaints
- Identify areas of opportunity within business processes
- Handle complex complaints from a wide range of guests; ultimately trying to improve our guests perception and retain loyalty
- Consult with various internal business partners to find the best solutions and provide accurate responses to customer queries
- Record calls and emails in the appropriate tracking systems to ensure accurate and timely logging of responses and resolution actions
Experience and Education:
- Two or more years of experience in a customer service position, preferably in a call centre environment
- Post-secondary education is preferred
- High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED)
Skills and Knowledge:
- Bilingual (English and French) is strongly preferred
- Your knowledge of loyalty programs would be an asset
- You possess strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word; SAP experience is an asset
- You have developed problem solving skills sufficient to identify, analyze and generate alternatives to address and resolve customer issues
- You have a strong ability to adapt to ever-changing business needs in a dynamic environment
- This is a temporary position for a period of two months
We want you to have a job youre genuinely excited about as well as opportunities to learn and challenge yourself. Suncor is a company where you can contribute in a meaningful way, grow your skills and career, and achieve success.
Our mission to create energy for a better world begins with caring about the communities we live and work in, while responding to your interests and concerns. Read our Suncor Connections newsletter to see how we're living up to our commitment to keeping you informed.
Suncor Energy is Canada's energy company - meaning rewarding opportunities for you to apply your knowledge, contribute and grow in a variety of career-building positions. Our business portfolio spans the entire energy sector, from a leadership position in oil sands development, to refining and marketing operations, natural gas, and conventional oil production, internationally and offshore East Coast Canada.
And while we are working to responsibly develop petroleum resources and contribute to the communities where we live and work, we are also developing our renewable energy portfolio, which includes wind power and biofuels.
As part of Suncor's team, you'll contribute to the ongoing success of Canada's largest energy company - one with a solid track record of growth, a focus on safety and sustainability and tremendous potential for the future. And you'll have the opportunity to learn from experts in the industry and build on your skills every day.
Suncor promotes diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Suncor is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. Suncor is committed to accessibility and accommodations will be provided to applicants upon request. At Suncor, we are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.
Not sure if this particular listing is the right opportunity for you? Please join our Talent Community at <web address removed> and click on Careers, or follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter for the latest job listings and employment news.
Please note that our job postings are typically open for two weeks, so if you are interested and qualified, apply now.
JOB CATEGORY: Business Professionals
Similar Job Searches
- Customer Service Representative
- Customer Service Representative in Mississauga
- Customer Service Representative in Peel
- Customer Service Representative in Ontario
- Customer Service Representative in Canada
- Oil and Gas jobs in Mississauga
- Oil and Gas jobs in Peel
- Oil and Gas jobs in Ontario
- Oil and Gas jobs in Canada
- Customer Service
- Customer Representative
- Service Representative
- Customer Representative Service