Our client, one of the most renowned Railway Company, is currently looking for a “CONFIGURATION CONTROLLER” willing to work under the following conditions on one of most prominent and visible project. It will serve both the capital and the suburbs with all major locations within easy and convenient reach.
Terms & Condition:
Work Location: Doha Qatar (Al Wakra Depot office)
Type of Assignment: Contract
Contract Duration: 1 Year
Start Date: ASAP
Mob/Demo tickets: Provided
Medical Insurance: Provided
Responsible for recording, releasing configuration information. He/she is responsible for the integrity of the configuration records, of their traceability and history. He/she is an advanced user of the PLM system and RTC tool.
- Responsible for the registration and releasing of configuration information.
- Responsible for the integrity and maintenance of configuration records, history and traceability.
- Responsible for archiving obsolete technical data.
- Provides assurance to the organisation of the integrity of technical data, their attributes and their validity across the whole lifecycle.
- Assures the appropriate integrity with respect to the definition, recording and traceability of the technical data.
- Responsible for the verification of internal and external technical data.
- Assures retention and availability of stored technical data to required systems and personnel.
- Records configuration baselines and provides status on identified gaps or omissions.
- Translates the Configuration Manager decisions in the tool as required/needed
- His action perimeter may be either part of the projects, products or in a common team in charge of technical data of the Organization.
- Supports the teams by providing leadership with respect to the PLM tool.