Mid-size LNG facility.
- The Project Controls Analyst is primarily responsible for managing, analyzing, reporting, providing input to project status and issues, and performing forward-looking analysis on project performance i.e. cost, progress, and schedule impact;
- The Analyst will provide support to the Director Construction & Project Controls and will work closely with Project Controls Team members in order to meet project requirements and team objectives;
- This individual will be self-directed in development of processes to perform a wide variety of tasks related to project execution;
- The Project Controls Analyst takes direction from the Director Construction and Project Controls.
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in Engineering or other technical discipline/related experience. Certifications as a Project Management Professional is a plus
- Requires minimum of 15 - 20 years of energy industry related experience in Project Controls;
- Requires minimum of 5 - 10 years Primavera experience;
- Strong background and knowledge of management and construction of large industrial projects in oil, gas, power, Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG).
Salary and Benefits
Company is offering a competitive salary, benefits and more!
Similar Job Searches
- Global Marketing Specialist
- Global Marketing Specialist in Hackberry, Louisiana
- Global Marketing Specialist in Cameron Parish, Louisiana
- Global Marketing Specialist in Louisiana
- Global Marketing Specialist in South, United States
- Oil and Gas jobs in Hackberry, Louisiana
- Oil and Gas jobs in Cameron Parish, Louisiana
- Oil and Gas jobs in Louisiana
- Oil and Gas jobs in South, United States
- Project Controls
- Project Analyst
- Project Controls Analyst
- Controls Project
- Controls Analyst
- Analyst Project
- Analyst Project Controls