Click here for more Contract Specialist jobs
This leading EPC contractor with a global reputation for Subsea Oil & Gas Projects currently require a Contract Specialist on a long term contract basis. This position is based in their London office.
The successful candidate will join a new project team, providing commercial and contractual support to the Project Services Manager for this particular project.
- Provide the Project Manager, Project Services Manager and functional lead with accurate summaries of contract related matters.
- Provide contractual support to tender, evaluation and award of subcontracts.
- Resolution of contractual financial disputes.
- Preparation and submission of VOR's and Management of Change.
- Monitor, control and maintain contract variances identified within the project.
- Ensure seamless integration between purchasing and sub-contract activities.
- Keep project personnel aware of contractual obligations and objectives.
- Control, administer and close out main contract final account.
- Liaise with finance, legal and tax departments as necessary.
- Implementation of company process and procedures.
This role would suit a chartered QS with excellent cotractual awareness who wishes to develop their career in the asubsea industry.