Click here for more CONTRACT ADMINISTRATOR - KUWAIT jobs
CONTRACT ADMINISTRATOR - KUWAIT
- Global leader, Petro-Chemical Refineries and Oil & Gas Projects
- Excellent Career Opportunities
- Attractive Remuneration Package
Our client is one of the world’s leading engineering, project management and consultancy companies. A focused Global supplier of consultancy, engineering, construction and project management services to its customers in the refinery, oil and gas, mining, clean energy, environment and infrastructure markets. They seek Contract Administrator experienced in PMC/PMO Project Execution strategies to join their Middle East based team in Kuwait. They provide excellent career opportunities and challenges to candidates who succeed in joining their organisation.
Reporting to the Contracts Manager your responsibilities will encompass activities such as:
- To provide contracts and commercial support within the framework of a consultancy project management team.
- Coordinate contractor payment approval process.
- Supervise contractor re-measurement (supervising QS’s).
- Administer all formal communications from contractual perspective (internal and external).
- Support in the review and management of contractor variations and claims.
- Execute contract close out activities including final account documentation in accordance with company policy and procedures.
Ideally you will possess the following to qualify for the position:
- Excellent Verbal and Written English Communications skills.(Mandatory)
- BSc Degree/ Higher Diploma from a Western University (Mandatory)
- Commercial Qualification (Quantity Surveying, Commercial Management preferred)
- 10 years total experience(5 years Quantity Surveying experience: Civil or General); 5 years of which shall have been in the related designation/specialty
- Experience of measuring and valuing earthworks, site works, civil infrastructure, drainage, foundations, dams, etc. would be beneficial.
- Major capital projects experience.
- PMC capital experience would be beneficial.
- Ability to manage and administer contracts.
An attractive Tax free expatriate remuneration package is available with this role. If you feel that you have the experience to succeed in this role and wish to work and take on this career opportunity with a highly successful MNC, please send your CV in Word.doc format (not PDF) to <email address removed>