SENIOR CONTRACTS ENGINEERS – CONTRACT - FRANCE
Our Client, a Major international Oil and Gas, design and construction contractor is seeking Senior Contracts Engineers to join their team in France.
- Must have a Degree in a relevant discipline
- Previous experience within a similar role is necessary
- Must have a Subsea background
- Contracts experience on Pipeline and Umbilical Projects or other similar type projects is essential
- Ideally candidates should have some QS experience
The Senior Contracts Engineers will work in a Functional, Tender or Project environment and is accountable to the Functional Manager, or Tender and Project Managers with regards to tasks and to the Head of Contracts, as the case may be, for the method and process adopted to complete the tasks.
This Client is also looking for Contrats Engineers and Contracts Managers for their Paris office.
Rate: Negotiable, Please quote what would attract
We are instructed to only submit to our Client candidates whose qualifications and experience match client’s specification and are able to work within the EU/UK.
For more information please contact Melanie Wood