You’ll be responsible for pre-commissioning, commissioning, start-up and handover of an LNG terminal in Bahrain. This will require you to have a previous experience in commissioning in order to effectively review and implement the EPC contractors commissioning plan and ultimate handover of the facility to the LNG operator’s operations teams.
For around 12-14 months you’ll be managing the Commissioning Team both in the office and in the field and managing multiple stakeholders within the project from the EPC contractor, vendors and the PMC / Client Management team and thus will need a strong ability to communicate and lead.
Previous experience with an LNG facility and high pressure natural gas is essential to assist your ability to deliver this project effectively along with having worked as a PMC contractor or for an operator previously.
- Support development of the LNG facility commissioning plan through the review of and input to the EPC contractors commissioning plan
- Support the on-site and office based Commissioning teams
- Assist with and facilitate the final handover of the facility to the client’s operations teams
- Assist with the development of commissioning and operations procedures with the EPC contractor, vendor and client
- Participate in Risk Assessments and Job Safety Analysis
- Engineering Degree
- Strong experience in hydrocarbon processing environment
- Experience with LNG and high pressure natural gas
- Extensive experience in Pre-commissioning, Commissioning and Start-Up in LNG, Refinery or Petrochemical facilities
- Operator or PMC experience