· A role working with the Commissioning Team in Execute Phase commissioning activities of Telecoms system including PA/GA, Telephone, LAN/WAN Systems, UHF, VHF, Radio, Inmarsat, CCTV, Video & Entertainment Systems during the construction/commissioning phase and Start Up
· Telecoms Engineering data verification into Completions database
· Ensure correct technical integrity is achieved and maintained for all of the Telecoms Defined Systems prior to handover to Operations
· Provide Technical input and approval for Commissioning Test Procedures
· Provide Technical input to Site queries and review of all Telecoms related changes.
· To manage assigned aspects of Telecoms interfaces with ongoing static and dynamic commissioning acivities as required.
· Deliver Telecoms System Commissioning through the System Handover Management Process
Professional Experience (years): +/- 10
Experience in similar position (years): +/- 10
Level / Diploma: Engineer, or equivalent.
Formal Telecom System related training courses
Proven track record delivering required role or similar within the Oil & Gas Industry
Languages: English mandatory